View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:18 AM   #146
Damian Rey 2.0

Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This week was great.

The opening tag was fun. And Hangman is really coming along. I love his new booze schtick he seems to be running with. His spilling a drink in Daniels and threatening to kick all of their assess, followed by dork Omega, was a fun segment. I love the direction they're taking with him.

Cody promo was good as always.

The Nightmare Collective stuff is just meh. It's not clicking. And it's bringing down what could be a really fun division now that Shida (who I'd marry) and Statlander are gaining momentum and getting over.

Joey Janella sucks. He's not charismatic. He looks shit. I'm intrigued by Sabian so I'm hoping Janella is just fodder to help build up Kip.

The Moxely v Guevara match was great. The ending segment was stellar. And the broadcast crew putting over the fact that Moxley is a lone wolf and that's why nobody was coming to help was great.

The 6 man was fun enough. DDP was fun. QT Marshall is the perfect underdog jobber. And I'm forever amazed at how fucking quick and agile Dustin Rhodes at this stage in his career.

Pac is the fucking man. He's so damn good. I think it's clear Moxley is going to be the next champ. I can see Pac being the man who takes the belt off him. Darby is going to need a big win here one of these days. He keeps losing all these big matches, and while they've been the right decisions, I think au some point you have to give him a high profile win before he just becomes a jobber to the stars.

Overall fun show. Had a blast watching.
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote