View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:47 PM   #45
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
If you're not using Bloodbringer as a familiar, you can use it as a weapon for yourself.
Yeah, but since I usually use the Caraboose, the sword form should have been in my inventory, and it wasn't for quite awhile. I started switching weapons up to max techs and unlock them for the whole category. Then, it randomly appeared in my inventory. It would have been easy to spot, as I didn't have a ton of regular swords/clubs in my inventory.

At first, I figured it was leveled like SotN, and wasn't available until it was ranked up. Then, I was under the impression that it was a separate item I had to pick up since it wasn't there while the familiar wasn't being used. I assume at this point that it was just part of the chest bug, since I have reverted to vanilla several times during the course of my playthrough (picked up a couple of missing Hair Apparents and a few other things like a few foods that otherwise didn't show up from chests that were already "open" at my first arrival to certain particular screens).
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote