Thread: Borderlands 3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 10:53 PM   #101
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
My buddy had the same issue with the Debt Collector. Just keep reloading and keep your fingers crossed.

As for the firing range, grab a buddy and tag team it or go looking for the infinity pistol. Loot tinks got 'em, but you gotta go offline for them now, I think.
Yeah, I have a couple characters with Infinity pistols, but I'm either too slow or the targets are too damn fast (probably the former, lol).

And the Debt Collector advice? Yeah, one time, right after the DLC had dropped and I'd finished the side quest, I went back at my earliest convenience and I must've tried getting him to spawn at least 50 times. And that's despite people saying that for them (the ones who aren't super lucky and get him in like 5 or less tries), he usually spawns shortly after 20-ish reloads. Guess I'll just have to keep at it until he decides my peasant ass is worthy enough to be graced by his presence again.

Well, that or they could increase his spawn rate by 5-10%.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote