View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:36 PM   #26
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So uh, still confused about this game. Still don't know if I even like it. Still can't stop playing it. Why is making deliveries so addictive? Fetch quests are the worst trope of open world games and yet somehow Kojima has made my fetching feel important to me. I DONT FUCKING GET IT.

Last night and today, me and my youngest son spent hours rebuilding the entire network of roads in the central region. Just fetching resources, building roads. FOR HOURS. And it was compelling. I've got the entire road system done and the likes are just rolling in from people. Gotten like 250,000 likes in the last 12 hours. My Bridge Link level went from being abysmal and lagging behind all my others to being off the charts. Like level 25 up to 78 now in the span of hours, just from the road.

I now find myself getting 5 star links with everyone. Dunno what these star patches they keep giving me for my uni do, but knowing Kojima they do something. The gear upgrades are choice though. Guess I'll be hunting down the data chips next. Still don't want to go into Edge Knot City. I've progressed it up to the distro center right outside the entrance but am currently just lost being a post apocalyptic mail man.

Side note, Heartman is easily one of my favorite characters ever. I think a compelling game could be made out the sad loop he finds himself stuck in. Or a movie, even. It's just such an interesting story he has going on.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote