View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 06:49 PM   #24
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder
NBA live on Sega genisis used to be really big in my neighborhood. 5-8 of us would get together and play it non stop after school and i was always 2nd or 3rd best, but i had game. I could play. One day this dude who was obviously the best out of all of us, kept talking so much trash about Shawn Kemp. Back then i was a huge Sonics fan and Shawn Kemp was like my favorite player. Anways i started running my mouth and telling him i'd kill him with the Sonics on NBA Live. So we played. He chose the Rockets ( who were the shit back then ) and we played neck and neck for the whole game. The score was 156 - 157 him. I was out of time outs and there was like 2 seconds left in the game. He takes the ball out and i set up my play as intentional foul. I foul his best FT shooter with .7 seconds left lol. He hits both of his free throws and i have to take it out from underneath the basket cause i had no timeouts. Now heres the thing with NBA Live on Sega. Back then a half court or full court heave was shot like a 3 point/jump shot. It was rather hilarious shooting from 90 feet out like Jordan popping a J. So i take the ball out and somehow my PG Payton is the guy taking the ball out and Kemp is the only player back to get the ball. Again no timeouts. LOL so i pass the ball to Kemp who is damn near under the basket and he proceeds to " shoot " a 90ft 3 pointer that hits all net and forces overtime. The most unreal, miracle gaming moment of my life. Everybody is screaming and laughing. I'm jumping all over the place. I even did the replay trick where you convince your opponent that it deserves 30 replays from all possible angles because it was one of the most improbable gaming moments in history, but in actuality you just want the fucker to see what you just did to him 30 times from ever different angle. I ended up winning.
Rasheed Wallace’s buzzer-beater with .2 left against Denver

Probably a play which if there was a category for it, could be nominated for Play Of The Year (distance was like 63”)
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote