View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #109
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The game should have been in development another year to add npcs and the kind of narratives that people expect from the series, but after giving the game another chance, I have to admit I’m having a lot of fun with it, even when playing solo. Bethesda definitely deserves to catch some shade for some of their decisions, but as usual with the internet, the “worst game of the year” crap is largely overblown.

As I said earlier this game appeals to a niche group of the fan base who mainly enjoy the more atmospheric elements of Bethesda games and like to just walk around and explore. Again, making a game that only appeals to this group is where Bethesda went wrong.

I’ll say one thing though. This game has reignited a shred of faith in gamers not being shit heads all the time, because fallout 76 has one of the best communities I’ve encountered in a long time. Every other player I’ve encountered has either minded their business or given me stuff. No one has fucked with me or my base. Pretty amazing when you consider how toxic the gaming community is in general.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote