View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #47
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
yeah, they were obviously finding their feet in season one (the creators have even said they had no idea where they were going with the "rusty is pregnant" storyline when they began it, for example). but after, even a little bit during, season one, the tapestry tightens and, honest to god, it develops one of the strongest continuities and universes i've seen in a tv program. there is so much to it. so far beyond being mindless entertainment now.

so did any of you guys watch the premiere? thoughts?

SPOILER: show
i get the feeling gary is going to rebuild sphinx, based on what little i saw in the sneak peek video a few months ago. i love that he's developed into the character he has. big fan of augustus st cloud and the quiz-off with billy. the game of thrones/rocky role-playing disaster was great. also, the monarch + dr mrs the monarch high on rusty's "antidote" was adorable.

pretty stupendous return, really. it almost felt like two years of my life hadn't passed between the prom and the pick-up.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote