View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #14
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kurt Angle- One of the best ever in the ring. Could make you hate him if he was a heel and love him as a face. Obvious choice really.

Dusty Rhodes- If were going all arounders I feel Dusty deserves a spot. Was a great talker and the perfect guy to teach promos in NXT. From an all around standpoint the guy could work anywhere on the card and have success.

Chris Jericho- The guy gets "it!" and is one of the most entertaining wrestle of his time. Another guy that can do just about anything and make it great. Has won just about every type of title there is from a TV title to a Cruiserweight title to being the Undisputed champion. All around I think the guy deserves a spot.

Roddy Piper- Got to have Piper on my Rushmore. Another great talker and a guy that could have any segment on the show make great. Pipers Pit started a theme that still goes on today with guys like Miz and Jericho having their own shows.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote