View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Damn...didn't think Gertner would be so on board.

Anyway, I agree 100p. Miz has been the most underrated guy on the roster since he left the world title scene. He's got a few things other guys don't have these days like the ability to be a pure heel. It's been cool to be an anti hero for 20 years now and everyone flip flops between heel and face and while Miz had a brief face run, he's always been a heel and been damn good at it. His ring work isn't the most exciting, but its solid as a rock and you have to agree with him: in a business where injury is the name of the game, he's there every night.

His story is really good too. I remember seeing him on the Real World saying he loved wrestling and his alter ego was "The Miz" and everyone was all "lol...yeah, Mike. You go sit on people's faces. Lol" and then he becomes one of 50 people to hold the top title in the business. I saw him once when he was doing college speech tours after the show and he was really cool. Wanted to ask him what his ideal entrance theme would be but all the girls just wanted to ask about all the people who bang on the show so never got to.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote