View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #586
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Patriots are already head and shoulders above the Jets..and then with this advantage they had, the Jets has like 0% chance of winning on sunday. If I were the commish i'd make teams like the Bills and Dolphins have the Pats' playbook and then we would see a competitive game!
Ok, you do realise there was no advantage during the game of having this right?

It was to tape, not a live feed... now if you want to argue the Jets staff are the dumbest in the league and had no intentions of changings signals between now and 15 when they play again, I'll give you that... doesn't make much sense to me, but I can't argue of it being possible.

On a side note, to repeat, every team tries to steal signals that's not against NFL rules, it's the use of cameras in certain areas (see nfl rep quote in previous post).