View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #29227
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
Tough Enough winner Sara Lee has been released. Sad timing for her as she's pregnant with Wesley Blake's child.

She was doomed to fail really. The fans voted for her but it was quite obvious that WWE were going to sign Amanda (Mandy Rose) and that she'd go further in the company. Miz using his save on her just because she's hot was all you really needed to know.
Tough Enough is a fucking joke. The big problem with it is that you are signing kids who are both green in the business, and probably don't have that much passion for it in the first place, otherwise they'd already be training. It takes years to train yourself to be ready to the point where you are capable of handing a televised developmental spot. If Kurt freakin' Angle had come through Tough Enough after the Olympics, he'd still have been cold by the time we saw him beat Meat.

Not only that, but the sign the talent they want anyway, and because they don't really know their aptitude for the business, someone like Mandy Rose progresses much faster than Sara Lee even though she didn't win anyway. The only thing it produced on a fluke was Johnny Mundo, aka The Greatest Man on Planet Earth.

Good for Sara getting knocked up though. I imagine the release might have been mutual in this case. And good on her for snagging up Wesley Blake. I feel he is underrated in the ring, although I cannot comment on his sexual prowess.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote