View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 11:26 AM   #34
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I would rather Brock Lesnar retain personally. I just don't feel like babyface Rollins as champion has any real staying power. If WWE truly wants McIntyre to be their monster champ, he should dethrone Lesnar.
Me too. Can't get behind Rollins, this feud has been so lacklustre. You can't dethrone BRRROCK LESNARRR with a shitty build up. Now that Roman is back I'm sure they'll play up the "I overcame cancer now I'm going to overcome the beast" and have Reigns win at some second tier PPV or Summerslam.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote