View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 10:13 AM   #11425
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bone Tomahawk (2015) - 4/5

Watched on Prime. This is cool, Kurt Russel stars as the Sheriff of a small western town, Patrick Wilson is a rancher with a bad leg injury staying with his pretty wife who is a doctor's assistant. One night the Sheriff calls upon the assistant to remove a bullet from a prisoners leg. The sheriff leaves the jail with his deputy watching over the doctor and the incapacitated prisoner (David Arquette) and when he returns in the morning, it is obvious that an abduction has taken place. The clue lead to some sort of Cannibal tribe who live in the mountains, not Indians but savages, Troglodytes. So the Sheriff, the husband, the assistant deputy (Richard Jenkins, amazing performance) and a friend of the sheriff (Matthew Fox, Jack from Lost) go into the mountains to rescue the ranchers wife, deputy, and even the prisoner.

That's the story simply put with no major spoilers. I really enjoyed this movie. The actors were all a great combination for me as I love them all from all types of different work. I'd highly recommend this if you haven't seen it. It has some elements of horror, some elements of western, funny at times (Thanks to Richard Jenkins, so fucking good here probably his career best).
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote