View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #151
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
Great game in Oklahoma right now. We're going to overtime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG View Post
Jesus christ, we fucking suck without Pau. Overtime win against the Thunder? GTFO with that shit. I understand the Thunder have been improving, but still, come on.

Only good thing here is that Artest looked great.
Quote:
Calm down, it's only game 4.
Quote:
Yeah, but 4 games into the year, haven't you noticed a disturbing trend? No bench production whatsoever. Pau is LA's most important player, IMO. If he's really out up to 3 more weeks, we might lose 4-5 games.
Quote:
So what? It happens.
Quote:
It's just bad karma. lots of Lakers fans, including me, found Garnett's injury hilarious last year. now this shit.
Quote:
Well that's what you get for being a jerk.

I'm not worried.
Quote:
lol shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Laker conversations between us are over. See it your way. I'll see it the right way.
Quote:
Loss angeles lakers? seriously?
Quote:
ARTEST WITH A TRIPLE!! 40 seconds left
Quote:
Ariza
Quote:
This game got really good in the last 5 minutes. Ariza hit a three with 14 seconds left. tie game 92-92
Quote:
.7 left. looks like a 2nd straight OT on a back to back.
Quote:
5 more minutes
Quote:
Lakers stole the win. I'll take it though. 103-102
Quote:

Quote:
LAAAAKE SHOW
Quote:
btw Pau Gasol is cleared to start practicing
Quote:

ps. sorry for all the Lakers posts. It was a really exciting game. NBA is the only sport I follow so i get sucked in pretty easily.

i caught the end of the Mavs/Hornets game and that also went into overtime. good game
Quote:
Pau Gasol looks like an ostrich.

so amazing that he's back though.
All Los Angeles Lakers related news, rumors, comments, and posts must be posted here: http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96302

This is your 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th and final warning.

PHEW!