View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:20 AM   #16
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think I'm going to have to go with a 5 for this one. I don't know about it being better or worse than the sequel as I played through this one more than I did with Modern Warfare 2. I think I only went through the second game's campaign twice and did the Spec-Ops missions. I'd have to play them both back-to-back one more time to really make a call. But just judging this one on its own, everything fires on all cylinders. It's got an engaging story, memorable missions, side characters that I actually care about, excellent gun play and movement controls, and it's got some of the best graphics from that generation. Maybe the music is the only thing that's a miss as I can't really recall anything that stood out for me but in a game like this that's a minor complaint. I can't judge the multiplayer but I never really consider that component as part of a game anyway. It really did a lot for the genre and helped kick the series into the stratosphere as a force to be reckoned with.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote