View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 07:50 PM   #31
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Dads (Nagata / Kojima / Nakanishi) are pretty much guaranteed to survive the month.

Shingo has two dangerous matches, tomorrow w/ SANADA vs Okada & Goto and then the singles with Goto on the 22nd.
Makabe seems fairly safe, but he does have a tendency to get pinned unexpectedly.
Ibushi is probably fine, KENTA is not going to win the briefcase.
Tama Tonga usually snakes his way through, so you have to believe Loa is taking the fall against Ishii and YOSHI. That doesn't make him safe though.

I'd say Gedo & Jado are 100% dead.
Tiger Mask is the most likely to take a pin on the babyface team in his final two matches, though Roppongi 3k aren't too far above him. He might make it.
El Phantasmo is a slimy prick and I can't see him taking a pin this tour. They seem to have him above BONER SOLDIER in the pecker order.

Marty Scurll - Will be eliminated on 21st September.
Lance Archer - Will be eliminated on 23rd September.
Juice Robinson - Will be eliminated on 12th October. He could still appear on the New Japan Road tour 4th-7th October and is scheduled to face Jon Moxley on 14th October at Kings of Pro Wrestling. I expect he will. But also I think Mox beats him anyway.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote