View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:36 PM   #52004
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Jim Ross shares an interesting anecdote about CM Punk’s rear end.

On a recent episode of Grilling JR, the AEW announcer mentioned how there was a perception by some about Punk’s body during his time in WWE. While most people inside the company didn’t really have much of an opinion on Punk and his body, some weren’t exactly a fan of how his body looked, according to Ross. In his view, Ross thought such opinions were not really valid given that he was blossoming into one of the company’s top stars during Punk’s time there.

“Only a few guys thought his body was not good. I remember someone saying his ass is too big and it’s too soft. It’s like, wait a minute, what are we doing here? The crowd is telling you that this guy’s over. Our job is to put an ass in every seat in the stands,” Ross said.

When podcast co-host Conrad Thompson asked Ross who actually thought Punk had a “soft ass,” Ross revealed that it was Triple H who said it.

“Hunter [said that remark]. It was all about how you looked in a workout or in an 8” x 10.” He’s not going to look the same because he is not the same. If all you’re going to do is put out androids that all look alike, then what do you got? You got no individually. I think the consensus was that he may not be in great shape because he is soft. I thought his softness, as far as his ass was concerned, was a non-issue in my view. The perception was that he had an oversized, soft ass, silly as it sounds. It doesn’t make any sense.But he fought through that bullshit and became the star that he was,” Ross said.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote