View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #29
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
I hope she challenges Kenny Omega to a match.
Had I seen this thread earlier than you, this would have been what I posted nearly verbatim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
Supposedly..if you believe Bully..Sandman tried to buy her a beer
Sandman strikes me as a guy who would offer to buy buy *anybody* a beer like it's normal. Not out of stupidity or malice, but "Ah, that's a cool kid, get'er a beer! What'dya mean she can't drink, what are you a fuckin' cop?? It's just beer... not like I offered her ah ah some fuckin' ah coke or somethin', geez! Lighten up!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickman View Post
so who is more over now izzy or bailey
Izzy has been booked better, that's for damn sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
but good 4 Izzy as long as she is kept safe
The most important part. But if guys like Bubba and Sandman got her back, I'm pretty sure she's in good hands. I would guess she's like the wrestling equivalent of "404 girl"; she's prob'ly like a little sister to a lot of the boys that she knows, and heaven forbid something untoward happens, you'll likely have stories of someone mysteriously stomped to death and pissed all over by "multiple anonymous assailants" behind a supermarket dumpster.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote