View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM   #125
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• The terrible text graphics and mobile phone promos are still kicking around on SmackDown too I see.

Awful. Just awful.

• So last week Daniel Bryan said we would have a Top 10 List next week but he didn't say why and this week, we got that Top 10 List and still no mention of why we're getting a Top 10 List and what purpose it serves to anyone.

• Seriously, has someone in the back just discovered Adobe After Effects?

This sudden constant usage of on-screen graphics is just both crazy and annoying.

• Good US Title match.

I was surprised that Orton got involved but I guess that's one way of saying "Hey everyone, Randy Orton is still here!". So Orton is now in the title picture and as for Rusev, I think he may still be involved too, which will probably lead to a Triple Threat Match for the title at WrestleMania once Orton gets a shot at Fastlane.

• As I've said before, the graphics are stupid but so is having the wrestlers say "Next!" after their promo.

Especially when right after they say it, the play-by-play commentator says that they're next.

• Why is Ziggler returning to randomly face Corbin? Shouldn't he be trying to claim back the US Title?

Ziggler really should just leave now.

It would be the best thing he's ever done.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote