Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #767
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
^ Oh yeah I love this thread, so definitely keep on posting. it's one of my fav threads to come to every week haha.

I don't know if i believe they don't watch movies as much as the article was alluding too, but i do believe there's a definite uptick in people just watching clips or summaries on you tube or whatever vs watching an entire program. Heck, I am in my 30's and do it all the time. It's hard for me to sit through and hr or 2 of anything anymore. I only really watch movies on planes. i can't remember the last movie i watched at my house. Probably Birdbox lol
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote