View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Probably something to do with wanting to stay in Vince's good graces, just in case.
in some cases, yes. But they also don't need to broach the topic. I genuinely think, for instance, that E and C like Baron Corbin. And therefore, we all MUST like him.

He's fine. I've seen his matches and there's nothing wrong with him. But there's also nothing 'right' with him if that makes sense. He's a typical WWE character with 0 depth and nothing to sink your teeth into. A typical channel changer.

I think part of it is these guys (the ambassadors) drink the Vince Kool-Aid. He's the only game in town so "he must be doing something right." So, Baron checks all the boxes of being a 'good' performer. Minus actually being any good.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote