View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 04:02 PM   #5
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I don't really feel E and C begging for people to like Corbin. If someone didn't like Corbin, then heard them discuss him, then started liking Corbin because of it, their problems reside erstwhile.
It's the need to say "Actually guy, Baron Corbin is really good" that miffs me. They then go on a tangent implying that fans know nothing. The term "begging" was hyperbolic, but the fact remains that there's a reason fans don't like him and it's not because he's secretly unbelievably talented. And these voices complaining about it won't change that fact.

If these guys are good or WWE is great, let it all speak for itself. If someone is a great talent or has a real connection to the fans, avoid the "ARE THEY THE NEXT FLAG BEARER" discussions. If fans shit on something, defending it to the hilt is pointless. Read Foley's tweets about Viking experience. My god, the mental gymnastics he was doing.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote