Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #108
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
You can level up shitloads in the painted world. Did you kill the boss or leave her alone?

Anor Londo might drive you a bit nuts if you've been having problems with Sen's Fortress. There's one bit in particular that was getting on my fucking tits last week, a notorious bit where you have to run up to the massive cathedral on a narrow ledge past loads of gargoyles with two fucking pricks firing massive arrows that can knock you off even if your shield is up.
That part made me want to cut myself. Finally just said fuck it and ran right up in the right one's face and almost died in the process but knocked him off the ledge and managed to get around.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote