View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 04:23 PM   #10336
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Blue Iguana - 0/4

The only film ever to truly and completely waste Sam Rockwell and the only film I've ever seen him in where he brings nothing interesting to the table. He's trying with what he was given but man is he off key in this horrendous film.
Equally wasteful is it's misuse of the talented and hilarious Ben Schwartz as his criminal cohort.
The script is trash, the scene set ups are without care, effort or integrity and the finished product looks about as coherent as The Room. The person who made this film didn't care about what they were making. This is as bad as it gets.
There's a terrible woman in this film, absolutely awful she is. I think about 50% of that is the director's fault but if this piece of shit was released under the title "Unfunny Cunt Eats Noisily" it would be much more honest.

This is one of the worst films I have ever seen. I think it's about a heist but it's really a collection of pointless fight scenes, "comical" crime plotting and honestly at least six protracted scenes of this cow slurping down various food stuffs with the audio noticeably increased and focused so as to guarantee you will get angry with it.

This is the most idiotic film in the world and I got all the way through Heather Graham in Say It Isn't So the other week so for fuck's sake.

I have rarely been made as angry as I am now by this utter turd and I'm glad because it will be a long time before I buy an unproven quantity ever again.

If I wanted to listen to some cow masticating I'd visit my fat gran more often.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote