View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 02:36 PM   #30
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Electric View Post
I wish that I had collected instead of trading most stuff in, I had a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga when it came out but traded it for penny's to get a PlayStation. It's now worth about £300, should of kept that.
Also had an extensive Atart ST collection but when my parents split up and sold their house I have no idea what happened to my stuff, been missing about 15 years now so I'm guessing it ended up in the bin.
I know how you feel...my stupid idiot self sold my GameCube, which I got on release day of the console in November of 2001, sometime in the late 2000s probably. So stupid. I had NBA Courtside 2002, SSB Melee, WM x8 and XIX, DoR 1 & 2, all the NFL Blitz games on the system (I loved the stuff Pro did, was never really a fan of what they did after with The League, but I digress). Threw all those damn memories away...and I had printed off so many CAW formulas for WM XIX-DoR 2...we're talking wrestlers and wacky shit like Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk...I loved ctafting every one, down to the last minutiae of detail including hours upon hours of painstakingly recreating printed off paint tool logos and also in XIX, tinkering with entrances to make them as long/short as I wanted...Revenge Mode...as great as DoR 1 & 2's combined story was, I have a special place for the somewhat goofy story in XIX. never got sick of destroying a mall or beating the shit out of hapless construction workers and security guards.

Damn...need to stop...making myself feel all melancholy...
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote