View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I really wouldn't mind it if it had its own sub-board. Is that the term? I wouldn't be the one putting the work in though.

I've been hearing lots of good things about Zack Sabre, Jr. I've never seen his outside WWE work, but will probably give it a go. His technical work in the CWC was brilliant. I can see the criticisms he got though. He does make it look quite like he's just swimming laps, as opposed to being in an actual match. And he's built like a swimmer too. Handsome guy, but he doesn't look "tough." I hope he can convey it in his matches. He's one of the guys I am most nervous about checking out, because I'm afraid that if I don't like him, I'll just feel like I'm on a different wavelength to everyone else, because he seems to be the golden boy. Even of Daniel Bryan. I already feel like I hate WWE more than most people, haha.

I recently watched Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tomohiro Ishii from the G1 Climax many moons ago. It was odd, because Tanahashi actually somewhat worked as I imagine a heel would, and he got booed for it. He came out playing air guitar and didn't want to clean break. They told a really great story in it.

Also watched Shibata vs. Honma from the G1 a few years ago. That match was fucking disgustingly brutal.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote