View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 01:47 AM   #13875
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
At this point the games on the never never for me.

Not a bad week all around for AEW, TV deal sounds like a solid step up for a business of there age, British event selling well.

While the ratings trend is a concern to me as an uneducated watcher of those things the company paying for the product dont appear to be phased so theres either more to it or AEW has been outperforming in the networks eyes to date.

I would love to know where this new TV deal leaves them from a P&L point of view but I have no doubt there will be plenty of internet conjecture to draw whatever conclusion suits in the coming months/years.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote