View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 06:10 AM   #10
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
OK so this is my present game that I can remember of the top of my head.

I started as XPW, medium difficulty with no edits except for putting myself in because I thought that they could really benefit from my wrestling skills.

Started out on 20% at cult and I'm presently at about 95%, with two TV shows on Monday and Wednesday. I was making loads of money to start with but the profit for my last month was only $200 000 but that's still good enough and was mainly due to the people who I had on open contracts. I've only got people like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Juvi Guerrera and Kid Kash on open contracts now, the rest are on written.

I bought/took over Ring of Honour which I feel kind of guilty about now. I've kept the Ring of Honour World and Tag Team belts so I can have unification matches at an upcoming event (just for the fantasy element).

Errrm that's all for now.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote