Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #79
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Don't overstate this place's influence. There's reasons I don't cheer you guys toward games I play, and I'm fine with 'crossing paths' online.

Have you ever wondered how many times you seen me persistently suggest anything on here? It's not because I don't think what I'm into is quality. It's sort've tied with why I didn't join Alva when Reach dropped, and why you had to twist my arm to play Transformers coop with ya guys.

My list has embarrassing things anyway.
I never wondered why I had to twist your arm to play Transformers (something you enjoy). But now that I think about, it's probably because you had to finish the last 2 seasons of Shoalin Showdown.

I'm suggesting Fringe not because I like it but because I know for a fact that you will like it. It is the best sci-fi show on TV. And to see you put it off for another sci-fi show that aired 20 years ago is very annoying.

Mass Effect (as a series) is being recommended not only because it is one of the best series but because we know you will enjoy it. And to see you put it off for other games that either old or tedious is very annoying.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote