View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:45 AM   #826
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
I'm trying to imagine you taking your character on a nice long walk from, let's say Markarth to Winterhold. I tried to use fast-travel sparingly too, but I'll be damned if I'm going to walk all the way or maybe even half or more of the way across the map for ANY reason, let alone a quest.
I've made that jaunt. Multiple times. Horseback if in any kind of "hurry". But usually, I end up going more between Markarth and Riften. I'll pick flowers, pick axe materials, and pick fights with bandits and bears. Especially early game, where I'll just stop in the next town, unload all the shit I looted for coin (and exp for selling and crafting), and keep on my merry. And as I said, if that three day timer worked like it was supposed to reliably for encounter spawns, I would have walked the world even more.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote