View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 05:48 PM   #52
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Wait, that was the season finale?

Didn't even realize. Yeah, pretty underwhelming way to finish a season. I'm worried that this show just isn't going to be able to carry enough drama on its own without seeming like Breaking Bad. I really like it, but tbh, literally nothing major has really happened. Yeah, we're learning about Saul, and I like it, but I'm waiting for the hook. I'm waiting for the story that's going to carry this show through multiple seasons.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote