Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #5661
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
I don't know, Heisenberg.

If it's negatively affecting your job you might have to slow the partying down.

I see it as the coach trying to discipline someone they don't like and make an example out of him to deter everyone from their shitty record and the fact they are the Cleveland Browns. It's very political looking, Josh McCown must be in on this, never trusted the dude. He looks like Ivan Drago too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
meh

at 20 nobody is ready to be SUPER CEREAL about their career

I didn't even go back to college until I was 21, let alone finish it and start my career

that being said he's not even that good so w/e

if he was on a winning team and he got drunk before a game I'd bench him, not when he's on a jobber team like the Browns. It's sad cause they looked to be turning a corner this year and continue to juggle QBs, Denver will fall too with that crap. They should be smart enough to let Peyton come back straight up after recovery. Don't make that mistake dammit