![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I hate Duke, but Reddick can obviously make shots with people in his face. He drilled a 3 with somebody right in his face, so much so that he fell down after he shot it because of the contact. I'd be surprised to see Duke make the final four, but I was surprised to see them win today. Always pulling out the bullshit. Luckly I got to watch local coverage so I didn't have to listen to the Dickie V Duke D-ridin'
Boston College hoppefully will do some damage in the tourny though, their offense is pretty tough to stop. I've never seen a team pass so well in the paint, their guards set up the right on top of the 3 point line to run the offense. Pretty impressive. |
|
|