TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #11
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY
 
#BROKEN Hasney's Avatar
 
Posts: 36,524
#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I <3 MGS, but i can't justify buying a console just for that. I wanted Haze too as I'm a massive Timesplitters fan, but they fucked that up. I sold my free PS3 as I believed with the console not selling very well, both games would be ported to 360. I still think Haze will, but who gives a fuck now, really?

I've not played MGS3 yet. My little brother had a PS2 at my parents house and someone in this shared house owned one which he kept downstairs, so I never got a chance to play it and didn't want a PS2 of my own as I played all the games I wanted to (bar that) and newer games like Persona 3 are more than playable on PCSX2.

Roll on PCSX2 development so I can play MGS3 or roll on massive PS3 price drop. Even when I have one, I will bitch about installs. I'm an impatient fuck and I even bitched about my housemates HD Loader for PS2, even though it allowed me to play free games, it still pissed me right off and I kept telling him to get a modchip :P

I hope you're right about 5 minutes, because by all accounts the DMC4 install was a fucking joke...
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®