TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler
 
#1-norm-fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 45,473
#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think it's a huge loss for WWE. Let me preface this though by saying I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS THE NEXT ROCK OR PUTTING HIM ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE ROCK IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

Okay, there. Now... I do think that WWE could use a "Rock-like" charcter, for lack of a better term. By that, I mean a charismatic, fun babyface that has a fun shtick that people can get behind (Ending his promos with the Mr. Kennedy................ Kennedy was just all kinds of awesome and I think if he had become the huge star that many think he would have, it would have been up there with the great "catchphrases" in wrestling history. Without a doubt.)

I think it's a huge loss because I personally can see no one on the WWE roster at the moment who has what it takes to be that guy. Kennedy was it.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®