TPWW Forums
>
w r e s t l i n g
>
wrestling forum
Who's going to debut in TNA soon?
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Members List
Go to Page...
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Prev
Next
06-23-2009, 01:16 AM
#
7
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW
Posts: 15,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dorkchop
Awww. I was hoping for some sarcastic replies.
Taz will do shit for TNA. I really enjoy his commentating which means he'll probably suck in TNA. I hope I'm wrong.
Nah, he's not going to help them at all. Hell, Sting didn't help. Kurt didn't help and he was still relatively relevant.
None the less, I will enjoy watching TNA more while he's on.
HeartBreakMan2k
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HeartBreakMan2k
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Switch to Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
BB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
On
Forum Rules
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
o f f t o p i c
entertainment forum
video games forum
w r e s t l i n g
wrestling forum
o t h e r
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
06:51 PM
.
-- Red
-- Blue
-- Green
-- vBulletin Default White
-- Mobile ("beta")
Forums Home
-
TPWW
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin®