TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

View Poll Results: Who is the King of the Action?
1a) John McClain (Die Hard) 24 64.86%
1b) James Bond (Connery) 12 32.43%
2a) Han Solo (Star Wars) 13 35.14%
2b) Terminator 21 56.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #7
BDR
King of the Fucking World
 
BDR's Avatar
 
Posts: 114
BDR does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I'm so torn. Im a huge James Bond fan but, Die Hard is the perfect action movie.

I hope I don't have to decide between the two and I probably won't because im sure han solo will get more votes that bond even though solo isnt even harrison ford's best action movie character.
BDR is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®