TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2009, 04:02 AM   #11
Godfather4Life
Where is Big Sal?
 
Godfather4Life's Avatar
 
Posts: 206
Godfather4Life does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Cena, Truth and Khali I can understand and agree with you easily on, but seriously...Sheamus and Ryder's themes are that awful? I happen to think they are both very fitting themes for both of those young men.

I can't stand Abe Washington's theme or those new guys in ECW, Barretta and Croft or whoever...
i dunno Ryder's theme oo radio just hurts my ears..and sheamus i think needs a more hard rock theme with an irish twist. i think that will fit him better. Sheamus theme isn't awful but i think it could be better.

I actually like Baretta and Croft's theme.
Godfather4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®