TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #21
ThePhantom
In The Shadows
 
ThePhantom's Avatar
 
Posts: 140
ThePhantom does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Overall a fairly decent Raw. I was really hoping to see Diesel or Booker, but meh, what can you do.

The Miz is my girlfriends favorite wrestler at the moment, and I really can't blame her. He is golden right now. That doesn't mean I can't hassle her about it though. Michael Cole is starting to get to me though. Which is probably a good thing, because that is what he is meant to do.

Good on Lawler for winning the Raw Rumble, although, this is clearly heading towards a Miz win at the Chamber, and I am 100% positive it will be because of Cole. This leads to Cole vs Lawler and Miz vs. Cena at WM.

One question though, am I the only one who wanted Del Rio to turn face and knock The Miz on his ass?
ThePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®