TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #30
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...
 
Wishbone's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,069
Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMess View Post
Isn't he like a double black belt or something?
I'm not sure if that's true I think it's just something he uses to generate heat or make an ass of himself while on tv. I could be wrong thow..... but hell if someone's that set on fighting him just take a tireiron and nail him in the back of the dome in the parkinglot black belt or no if you get your skull cracked open your not getting back up.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®