TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
FearedSanctity
Von Killer
 
FearedSanctity's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,471
FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)
Was wondering if anyone here has or currently uses a VPN to get access to NFL.com's Game Pass, which is basically an online Sunday Ticket. It's $250 for everything (can do monthly payments) or $200 for one team (no payments), but of course it's only available to those outside the US and Mexico.

But apparently you can use a VPN to gain access to it. I've read on several websites about people who do this. I just used a simple UK proxy and was able to get to the order page, but I'm gonna need something faster if I'm gonna shell out $250, so a premium VPN seems to be the way to go.

Just wondering if anyone here has done it before I make the commitment
FearedSanctity is offline  
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®