Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan
This.
I think people confuse enjoying what someone does with "Give them the world title and make them the face of your company".
Certain guys fit certain roles. Mysterio was better in his role in the cruiserweight division than most guys were in their role as main eventers. That doesn't mean he should be doing what they're doing.
This is why WWE should have a cruiserweight division/title again. Smaller, less charismatic guys are very useful and can be entertaining as fuck. Tyson Kidd shouldn't be aiming for the same thing John Cena is aiming for to signify the peak of his success though.
|
Being small doesn't mean being uncharismatic. Plenty of "small" guys have been extremely entertaining. I think the guys with no talent on the mic' should serve as enhancement talent unless they get the right manager and outside of Heyman I doubt the WWE is planning on bringing back managers and valets in a meaningful way.