TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 06:05 AM   #11
Eklipse
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate
 
Eklipse's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,645
Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I only have a few complaints so far:
Universe Mode: There are very few matches that you can interfere in.

I've realized that I put on extremely awesome shows in Universe Mode, but there is no reward. I think that with the next game, they need to give it a little more of a GM Mode feel. I know not a lot of people didn't like GM Mode, but I loved it. Making feuds, matches, hyping up new acquisitions and returns from injuries. It was the goods.

Throw that in with Universe Mode, and you've got me hooked for hours and hours.

The CaS is the exact same thing every year, with maybe a couple new moves and new shirts thrown in. I don't understand why they can't have the game find your CaS save data from the previous game and use that as your guy. You wouldn't have to start all over.

Speaking of CaS, I also don't understand why they don't just give them default maximum stats. Do they really believe that people aren't going to do that anyway? It's just tedious. Also, why do you have to change your entrance when you win a title? I put all that time ande effort into making an awesome intro, just to have it all change to something else as soon as I win a title? Considering that there are so many titles in the game, you'll probably go strapless for a whole 5 matches.
The announcing gets messed up every once in a while when CaS are making their entrances, especially with a team or trio. Say for example your guy's name is "The Rattlesnake Steve Austin," it will sometimes announce them as "Rattlesnake Steve Austin The."

If they're going to take up so much time loading wrestlers and titles before every entrance, make them look better. Titles look like they float above their shoulders and around their waist. It's not really bad with the main roster, but with CaS, it's pretty bad and has been for years.

I don't know about anyone else, but I notice too that there are a lot of spots in the game where it lags to a snail's pace. I don't know if maybe it's just my copy or if it's for everyone, but it's rather annoying. Especially in relates to countering.

Arenas would be awesome as DLC as well.

All in all, a good wrestling game. Probably the best I've ever played. Will definetley keep playing. All the good outweighs the bad by a HUGE margin.

Dig, dig, diggity. Dig diggity, dog. (is cookin')

And I know that No Mercy is ofen regarded as the "best wrestling game of all time." If people would drop the nostalgia feeling related to No Mercy and pick up WWE '13, they would see that '13 pretty much shits all over it.

And if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya! (Ken Shamrock)
Eklipse is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®