TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: c4g2: Good or shitty poster?
I love him 10 22.73%
He's just another jobber on TPWW 19 43.18%
I dunno / Neutral 15 34.09%
Voters: 44. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2004, 02:08 PM   #11
MVP
Mas Vagina Porfavor
 
MVP's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,343
MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I never see you post so I don't know anything about you.

Congrats and all that.
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®