TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #11
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand
 
KIRA's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,359
KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
I had no idea Tennant had such a massive scottish accent till I saw this:


I loved and miss Tennants deer in the headlights eyes as for his accent there was an episode where he actually used it to avoid trouble pretty funny too.

And I like Matt Smiths Dr. he's noticeably more light hearted than recent incarnations but oh when the 11th gets angry....
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®