TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
You are being really ridiculous. how many people do you know that don't use the internet? Because I know very few. And this wasn't a pwinsider poll. It was a WWE poll. People from all walks of life like the official WWE facebook page. It isn't even close to all smarks. And the margin of people that didn't like it is so vast compared to those that did. Man. I'm sorry. I really like you, but you are just wrong here. It was a complete and utter failure. The guy that is supposed to main event WM as a babyface got viciously booed. A guy that just made his return like a week prior. It was not a good look whatsoever.
Absolutely. Most do. And how many of those do you know that use the internet even watch WWE, let alone vote in their Facebook polls? Because I know very few. And you say "WWE poll" like somehow smart fans (or even worse, those that strive to be smart fans) would never have anything to do with it. Which is nonsense. Just take a look through the comments. Sure you'll find the odd person presenting their gripes in a somewhat rational, coherent and understandable way like yourself. And then you'll find 300 mutant responses straight after. I know you weren't a fan of the show but let's not state that a fucking Facebook poll is somehow proof that what you're saying is correct. Where does it go after that? Taking a general consensus from Youtube and Instagram comments? You're smarter than that.
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote