TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tyson Kidd has actually become a personality. I worry it won't translate to RAW and SmackDown as effectively. I feel that he will just win matches because he uses Natalya or lose matches because of Natalya, and that will run dry soon, but it's far better than where he was pre-injury. He had all the skills, but I just couldn't buy him as a guy with any traction.

The Divas are all so good down there. Even Carmella has a personality already. I haven't read the spoilers or seen this week's episode, but I think a heel turn for Becky Lynch and a bitter rivalry with Bayley could be fun.

It seems to me fairly obvious we are building to Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn for the NXT Title at the next live special. I'm all for Zayn winning the title and then being confronted by Kevin Steen.

Enzo and Cass have been awesome lately. They remind me of Edge & Christian -- entertaining team that can keep things moving in the tag division. Lucha Dragons are meshing better and better each day, and they seem set-up to take on The Vaudevillains. I hate their music change, but I'm not bored with them yet.

I'm actually intrigued to see where this Marcus Louis/Sylvester LeFort stuff goes. A bad-ass French babyface is something we haven't really seen in WWE.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®