TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2016, 08:34 PM   #11
Locke
Internet Purist
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,164
Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
thinking of storing my nut tonight to gather energy for tomorrow. Anyone storing nuts?
I am. I needed my nuts last weekend but I had a worse showing than I would have liked. Knew I would need them this past weekend so I stored them all week, but still could have used a few days. Not sure when I'll need them next but they need some time off.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®