TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #11
DAMN iNATOR
RIP SABU
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,585
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Hey, me too! I usually believe things that happen.
Well, I was trying to say I don't believe everything I read on the Internet, and that furthermore, all speculation should be taken with a huge grain of salt, even if it's from some Nostradamus wrestling guy or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
But that outfit can stay on her for all time!
I mean, she looks great and all, but I'd just as soon hop in a time machine with her and swap her for 2000 Steph. That's just me though.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®