Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead
do you work for the WWE? What the hell do you care about part timers? I like guys that don't show up too often, I'd prefer they did that with the current cast of characters so I don't have to see Cesaro and Sheamus vs Bullet Club for the 87th time. (Well I don't watch THAT much for that exact reason).
They should have a rotation of certain guys that get featured every week/month. Rotate each set of guys per week. Too hard to do with 3 hour raws but IMO it would work so much better that way.
|
Because as a fan, it's pretty difficult to invest in most of the full time talent when every year around Mania time WWE is telling you that they aren't anywhere near as important as the generation of wrestlers that came before them.
That's not the fault of the part timers. I'd take the spot too if offered to me. But that doesn't excuse WWE for being shit at making their full time talent credible enough to headline the biggest show of the year.
I absolutely love that rotation idea by the way, if such a thing were feasible I'd be all for it. The guys and gals on the road all year get beat to shit, giving them any sort of a built in break would be good by me.